03-06 blaster hood on a warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarrior

Reaction score
Just a little warning to anybody thinking about doing this. Ive been working on getting mine done for a few weeks now. The blaster hood is a good inch wider than the warrior hood, so you have to heat it and bend the plastic to make it narrower. You also have to add plastic sheets to the sides of the hood unless you want a 1-2 inch gap between the hood and fenders. you also have to do some creative trimming on the rear of the hood wear it butts up against the tank cover to get it to fit somewhat right. I was told by a few people that the stock hood was a basic drop in just needed to drill some holes to bolt it up. WRONG!! So if you want to do this be prepaired for some fabrication and trial and error.

cause they like coppieing ditrwheels...they did it on the 450 warrior....i wouldent mind having some of those side pannels

still have a little finishing to do to it, (little trimming and a little more bending) Plus need to make my filler for the head light area. Thats just going to be black plastic and wire mesh with my fog lights behind it. but here are a couple pics of what it looks like right now. Keep in mind im not finished.

warriorhood2.jpg

warriorhood.jpg

warriorhood3.jpg

I think its kinda sweet. Its definitely different. I think I would like it better with fenders for some reason. Eh, who knows. Nice job man.

Latest posts

Back