.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So officially my buddy's have been coming over lately hanging out helping me in the shop and all,today a few friends stopped in and after seeing my bike a while back and seeing and hearing it now.they all call it the black widow.so the name stuck I have something that fits the look and feel I want out of it

Turned 22 today my dad is headed out to the shop to help me with tear down of The widow doing complete frame up work over I actually have every thing needed to do it all including my power plant build

Turned 22 today my dad is headed out to the shop to help me with tear down of The widow doing complete frame up work over I actually have every thing needed to do it all including my power plant build

Happy bday man! Glad to hear ya have all the things you need to do you build cant wait to see it done...:tup:

Happy birthday man, I can't wait to hear that beast when it's done.

Happy Birthday!!! The big 22, Make the most out of it, Time flys bro. I like the the name black widow it suits it

Thanks brother we are going to widow her out it will be a nice change from stock with a touch of sleepy hallow lol

1B1DB9F0-087A-442A-8019-BB81DA2A7678-21909-00001E0E46BCD67A_zps35f5ded7.jpg

My gf loves me it's going on my rev neutral plate

I want that same exhaust. Anxious to hear a vid! If ya dont mind me asking where did ya get it and how much?

Warrior kid scroll up in the thread you can hear it. 157.98 on amazon bro search 350 warrior exhaust and its the dg o series that price is every thing included straight from dg with free shipping took 3 days to get to my door

Latest posts

Back