.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro I appreciate it a lot I've been trying to grasp how it was set up because I don't have a pivcture to work off of but thanks bro this helps alot

I can get you pics of the hole placement from my old cover that the liquid steel failed in morning Coty

JJust make sure your line is dead center in the galley and only drill through the outside of cover don't go too far and through the galley wall

gadaqyte.jpg
u2e2erys.jpg

60 bucks will put pep in your step every time

Scheduled to get it tomorrow! I'm excited! Dude you have GOT to fix that camber issue in the right front wheel
*cough* excuse for getting +2 a-arms *cough*

Caugh lol I have #5s stocks getting prepped for paint and midways spindles should fix it lol I'm broke right now bro I'm working on getting the money for arms lol

Caugh caugh that durablue caugh I think was the eliminator caugh caugh +2 axle lol not positive but I just realized what makes it the plus 2 lol and it has some big ass spacers

zeneruqa.jpg
Hayden oil cooler 30 bucks at Merle's through work they are bringing the extra hose as well at no charge

Hahaha I'm gonna build one too.
And a bumper.
Hey you should put the two triangles you see on the back of a black widow and put them on the front of your hood right above the Yamaha sticker

I need a bumper bad but don't really have any ideas as to how I wanna design it I'm goin to sheet it with some diamond plate we had left over

Back