.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear Coty it's been a pleasure getting to know you
Hope everything works out for you from here on out
Good luck buddy!

Sad to see you and your warrior go man. Nice getting to know you. Like Ed said, good luck. Check in every once in a while!

Thanks yall means a lot and I will deff be checking in every now and again yall are some of the greatest guys I've had the pleasure of getting to know best of luck to all yall on all your builds and new bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a arms hanging around recently started fixing up the bike after the buy back and after getting her running again it seems that the lower arms are both tweeked that being said I know it's rare to find used extended arms but that's the idea at this point if not will entertain stock arms for descent price

771c08928715745c60072c8931fea5de.jpg

**** just got real

It's good to be back at it Ed I've got so much going on right now I don't know what else I'll be able to get done on her in the next 4 months but at least she's starting to come around

Thanks tim good to be back the arms should be in on Tuesday so by Friday she should be ripping

9209a48d5136307547099fbff8bcf23c.jpg

Guys I cannot stress this enough!!!! It is a f###### cold day in hell!!! I got my a arms in and the one place on earth that is always hot and never gets rain got poored on and the stupid wind was so bad I couldn't even install them

Thanks warrior 1996 I sure hope it turns out nice man I have been looking forward to this for a while

Back