01 Warrior Acceleration Issues

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Bad

Reaction score
I have a 01 Warrior bored w/ 85mm Big Bore kit , stage 1 Hot Cam , ported and polished head , machine matched valves, high performance coil , cold air intake , and both stock replacement carb and high performance carb available .. It hauled and then I changed carbs from the stock replacement to the performance carb and had nothing but issues . So I put the stock carb back on and now it will launch hard and then instantly planes out with no power.. What may have caused this?

No I have not.. The performance carb was supposed to have been jetted up a bit..

The performance carbs need.to be rejetted out of the box. The jets in them suck.
Are you the same kid from Facebook?

Not sure what you are talking about , but I ain't exactly a kid.. lol This is actually the first time I have asked for advice .. I have done everything on my own. I readjusted the stock replacement carb and reset my valve lash .. I got some power back but not all of it.. 1st gear tops out quickly and there isn't much in each gear after.. I am thinking that my timing is advanced to far and the carb was out of adjustment .. ..

Latest posts

Back