• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots Of Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgm0967

Reaction score
Before I start thowing parts on eBay I'll ask here. I've got a trailor load of parts from the Warrior. Plastics, carb, engine ect. The frame has a title but isn't up to date. I know nothing about the wear on these parts. Here's a few pics.

photobucket-42422-1349824873626.jpg

photobucket-52234-1349824844948.jpg

photobucket-10636-1349824519391.jpg

photobucket-40649-1349824415772.jpg

PS. I do have a warrior I ride. Not very experienced but I love it.

And last but not least I have a complete Warrior with lots of aftermarket. Kn filter and basket, big tires, plastics, skid plate, ect. I would keep it but the ugly ride has a 400 kit in it.

photobucket-43538-1349824901854.jpg

Full set of black and 2 rear and one front of white. The blacks are knicked up but the white would clean up pretty well.No tires I would call good.

Last edited:
Maybe you want the whole engine? I have a complete engine and would like to sell as one unit.

think you should put that 89 back together

I don't have the will or time. It does seem that you could make a really nice machine out of the parts and the Warrior is one those machines that have alot of support. If someone wants to I'll sell everything at a good price.

Why don't you want the 400?

Sorry. Didn't make myself clear. The ugly is the 400 and not going anywhere. It's blue and white and has some battle scars.
photobucket-21421-1349826541714.jpg

The pretty orange one is up for sale. Benn thinking about making mine look better but it works so well. So why mess with it?

$50 plus shipping. Since it's the only thing anybody wants I'm thinking I may just put them on the ugly.

geesforce and dgm, not to under cut u gees, take if dgm will sell them, but if it dont work out, i can pick them up at your house dgm, ****, i shouldnt, it might get expensive :haha:

Last edited:
geesforce and dgm, not to under cut u gees, take if dgm will sell them, but if it dont work out, i can pick them up at your house dgm, ****, i shouldnt, it might get expensive :haha:

They've got you're name on em. Sent a pm.

What all colors of plastics do you have?

I've got blue, yellow and gray front and rear fenders. The gray front fender is broken, probably trash. Gas tank cover and front insert I have yellow grey and black. They are in average condition with no breaks but will need cleaning, graphics, ect. If you know what you want I'll check them more close up and get pics.

How much for the headlights? Is there the mounting bracket to go with it? Just for interest what did you want for the motor? Is it running? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back