yfm 350 Facebook

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cock sucker motherfucker got blocked on Facebook for 12hrs because I told some girl to kiss my hairy white ass. Lol she told me to **** off first. Sweet 6 pound 8 ounces baby jesus forgive her for she not know what she just done.

That's fucked up!!! I looked at her Profile and she claims to be married to that Skylar kid lol, They have started a war they cant win

LMAO they are the type that do the pretend marriage on FB, some little Justin punk is talkin to him and Skylar said he had a girlfriend or he would blackout the entire quad, but his girlfriend wont let him, Its pathetic. Deans post made my day I was hoping they got the idea but its already started back

Do you think you can collect enough POP cans to fund the bus ride to Ohio ? :haha:

Well I don't think the bus will accommodate my quad but other than that yes theoretically I do believe I could. Even though I wouldn't need to because I own my own functioning automobile that is capable of carrying my quad and myself. :gayfight:

Well I don't think the bus will accommodate my quad but other than that yes theoretically I do believe I could. Even though I wouldn't need to because I own my own functioning automobile that is capable of carrying my quad and myself. :gayfight:

You must have a HUGE quad ! I know most girls in Michigan and fat toothless slobs , but I didn't know the atv's were too ... geez

Back