yfm 350 Facebook

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkroll84

Reaction score
Why are there so many dumb questions and videos going up lately about to go in on these young Ricky Retardos

Its Pitiful, I've seen stock **** get more likes than full blown builds. Its always the same questions over and over again. Whats the loudest exhaust?? What can I do to make my 350 beat a 450?? blah blah **** like that, Im the easiest feller to get along with but damn some of those guys are clueless.

I have a confession to make mine is all stock. It's all photoshop and stickers it's also held together with zip ties and bubble gum

LOL oh my, I don't know what to say about these comments. I literally have had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Im not in anyway making fun of them but some of the stuff blows my mind.

I almost made Gerald crash when I attempted a superman wot on a trail and put my foot in tire put I used it for a boost

That would be killer, I haven't met one member in person from here. I know a lot of you fellers are familiar with the RaptorRallys, They all plan rides and meet up. It would be neat for YFM to do something like that. If im ever up that way you fellers can count on it.

Back