yfm 350 Facebook

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you see the guys PORT JOB on there i thought he had done that as a joke.

I honestly thought it was a Jk too till he started arguing with Midway about it. All of the questions that are asked on there are already on here so I don't see why they even ask them, Unless they aint members. Google how to hook up a tether switch and see how many answers come up, Or you could just read the instructions '' Words from BK'' LOL they are bringing it on themselves when they ask such

Well I know alot are from midwest Ohio Wisconsin and Michigan
I think we need to find someplace in the middle of the midwest for everyone and try doing a big GTG. Everyone Ive tried to setup lately hasnt ended up working out in the end and I actually like to do one!!

I think we need to do a legit hatfield get together. That would be cool.

I'd come to the Midwest but Hatfield is too far for me to go. Not that I wouldn't think it would be totally awesome.

Only thing i do in groups is have sex lol id be down for either ride.

Who runs the fb account?

I started the page. Its entertaining to say the least. Just another means to drive some new members to this site. As in any case, the idiots will realise they are idiots in due time and fall by the wayside.

It would be neat for YFM to do something like that.

I've tried, multiple times. Never resulted in anything though. alot of talk and no action. BUT, I do have the offer out there that if anyone wants to come to Ohio to ride and camp at my campsite in Wellsville, they are more than welcome to make the trip.

@Deadlast I knew you, Kyle and Scott have all met up and rode together. Good news though I may have to relocate for work in Ohio in Lorain and Akron, But that's later this year, It would be awesome to actually pull off a big ride with a lot of us. It seems that as soon as I plan anything something comes up.

Back