What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously what a piece of trash. I put in the new harness and stator and nothing. Won't turn over, no spark, I can only get headlights to turn on. ****

I've taken this thing out on literally 5 trips. All the rest of my riding on this thing I've done in my 1 acre yard. Breaks every time I take it out.

It's OK Alex my quad ain't starting either. I have to jump it every time and the engine sounds like complete crap. So I gotta learn how to rebuild the damn thing and save up $ for the rebuild kit. So don't worry man.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Walked right past my Warrior, directly to my 3 wheeler, hopped on and took it for a spin. God I love that thing!!

Alex don't worry. I've had my warrior for 5 months and I've only got one ride out of it and that's when I blew my motor...

pushed #5 out of the way so I could load up all my extra stock warrior parts to take to a local guy in the morning wanting to buy everything I have left(which filled the trunk and back seat in my Grand Prix) Still have a 01 & 96 frame(not sure if the guy wants them) and a few odds and ends that I'm keeping for myself
Well scratch that plan guy just text'd me saying he can't do it tomorrow cause his wife had to go in the hospital
and I just loaded about 500 lbs of parts in the car

Last edited:
pushed #5 out of the way so I could load up all my extra stock warrior parts to take to a local guy in the morning wanting to buy everything I have left(which filled the trunk and back seat in my Grand Prix) Still have a 01 & 96 frame(not sure if the guy wants them) and a few odds and ends that I'm keeping for myself
Well scratch that plan guy just text'd me saying he can't do it tomorrow cause his wife had to go in the hospital
and I just loaded about 500 lbs of parts in the car

I'd charge him double

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

stripped mine down a second time this month to pull the motor out once again. exhaust studs ripped out and had them replaced just to have them blow out again first time i stabbed the throttle

Raced saturday and sunday in laughlin, nv across from the AVI in a stadium. Holeshotted both moto's on sat and 1 moto on sun. Monday washed and installed my works shocks. Today is inspection day for anything that mightve broke or came loose from racing

Back