What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the process of converting drum cable brakes over to warrior hydraulic discs need to get chain rollers from Weston for it and need to order swing arm bearings and then register the little bitch!

but other than that she running great first kick every time!

I need to find some motivation to work on the Dutchman. I have the bushings just dont feel like working on it.......stupid winter

got my new arms today got home from work to find the wife dragging me shopping!!! only to find out that she was buying me a GoPro silver for my birfday!!! guess it wasnt so bad being dragged along after all!!!

got my new arms today got home from work to find the wife dragging me shopping!!! only to find out that she was buying me a GoPro silver for my birfday!!! guess it wasnt so bad being dragged along after all!!!

So now the question is what are you doing for her tomorrow for V-day?

So now the question is what are you doing for her tomorrow for V-day?

not a damn thing its a made up holiday and we dont do anything for it!!! i Have 365 days a year to tell her how beautiful and how deeply i love her and not one of them do i so im not starting now!!!:haha:

Just kidding i love the hell out of her but we dont do anything for it.

94warpig i just did my bushings last weekend well just the tops and it was easy man get out there and get it done dude, dont get lazy or youll never come back for it!!!

Phantom, I know! I looks super easy. I just have no motivation cause I cant ride right now anyway. Im hoping to get out there and do it this weekend. Gotta get it done cause i have the wifes timberwolf to get ready and I have a yfz450 coming this week to fix as well. So much to do!

Blew a front shock the other day riding so today i pulled the shocks off my parts quad and put them on my 87. Front end sits up a lil higher now, hopefully can do a test run tomorrow.

Back