What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my arms ready to go on

E1E0C8FB-3FE4-4859-9F9E-5EB1DB5C2BB5-9339-0000053256ED666F_zps1c380f30.jpg

I rode it for a bit and wished that my Raptor 350 clutch parts would get here sooner. Probably won't get here until Monday at the earliest :tdown:

Edit: And by the way, that intake setup is bad to the bone. I love it.

I have the same intake set up. Only my air box is not open in the back. You'll love it:) I've still got the stock carb on mine, but she works excellent. There will be an FCR on there before long though!

Hey Pat what did you jet the stock carb at with DRW Intake?

Didn't get to ride it today but did receive my nerfbars by UPS today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

So I'll need to bump um up a bit bigger
Im just trying to figure a start point on the jetting
which Im sure you'll help me get pretty close with it

Putting my nerfbars on today. Kinda wish I went with black instead of chrome but o well. I'll post pics later.

Alba Pro Elites. Wish I would have got black now that they're on there. But O.F.W. (Oh f#ckin well). Wish it was warmer so I could ride. Also have my hand guards on.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361041951328.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361041951328.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 21
I have the exact same ones bro. Make sure you turn the wheels all the way to one side and check that the tires dont hit the nerfs,, mine do thats why im saying this!!!

yeah I have the same ones to and 22" fronts hit at full turn especially when suspension is compressed thats why I switched my fronts to 21" tall tires

Back