What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ripped it up and down the street! And took my daughter around the yard
zuquvade.jpg

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

dam dude! ur daughter bigger than u and ur pants are short!!!:haha:

Ripped it up and down the street! And took my daughter around the yard

Finally got my three yr old son to sit on mine while it was runnin. He was wearin earmuffs but he let me take him 6ft or so backwards and forward again! He's gonna catch the warrior fever yet! Gotta get him a helmet!:slayer:

zuquvade.jpg

Nice setup! You get this warrior like that or did you add the fun stuff?

Thank you very much. I made it this way. I got it as 100% bone stock special edition 2002 warrior. Stock everything. With help of a few guys on here trading parts and eBay I got it to where it sits now and I'm really happy with it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Only pictures will explain, worked on a total of 4 different warriors
CA17E76D-8F16-4590-8BF5-ACE60E579341-3482-0000059029B100FF_zps7003a4bf.jpg

Great looking bike right there!!

I looked at my warrior in the shed and decided the snow is far too deep (12" fresh powder). And I've been working on installing skis on my plane. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Ski flying rocks!!

image-18_zps4be9584b.jpg

Only pictures will explain, worked on a total of 4 different warriors
CA17E76D-8F16-4590-8BF5-ACE60E579341-3482-0000059029B100FF_zps7003a4bf.jpg

Great looking bike right there!!

I looked at my warrior in the shed and decided the snow is far too deep (12" fresh powder). And I've been working on installing skis on my plane. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Ski flying rocks!!

image-18_zps4be9584b.jpg

I got the K&N high performance filter, adapter, and outerwears on. Need to get some "Smurf" from Home Cheapo or Blowes for the engine vent so I can drill and assemble a breather filter inside the air box, (Ripping off your idea 94warpig). Gotta return stuff to Shucks that didn't work.. Oh, and also got the kx250 to a guy working on it. $250 for clutch basket / clutch plates replaced, kick-start ratchet and idler replaced, re-jet, and full gaskets.

Ripped it up for a bit today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hit the trails for a bit yesterday then put it on craigslist for trade. I need bigger and not much else I can do to it to make it faster.

Since my clutch felt a bit wierd yesterday and since I ordered a modded clutch cover from 1998yamahawarrior I figured I'd do more work while I was in there. Ordered a Driveline performance HD clutch and all the parts to do the Raptor clutch cable mod. Hope I don't trade this bike before the parts get here.

Back