What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well today I added some cheap tires and rims i got at a yard sale for only 70 bucks ..
Picture041.jpg
Picture040.jpg
Picture039.jpg
Picture042.jpg

Fixed a few loose ends on it and got it ready to tear **** up tomorrow up at tower city. Lets just hope I dont loose another castle nut and have a tierod failure again in the middle of nowhere!

well not today but yesterday i went out riding with the boys (my stroker warrior , a 2003 warrior , raptor 660 , a 06 honda rincon 680 , and a predators 500) 30min in into the tail the pred gets suck so we hook up the 680 and pull it out. we no more than get it out a and the 680 dies (dead battery) and no pull start .... so well we are working on that my cuz on the raptor starts playing the mud/water hole doesnt get stuck but right after he get out of the water it dies and will not start back up (it doesnt like water) so we started to head back with the pred pulling the 680 and the 03 warrior pulling the raptor we get about half way back and the 03 warrior catches on fire ( turns out the be head light/coil/kill/start/run wiring) so i get that fix up with some black tape so it will run not great but run so now i have to pull the rappy ... well we make it off the trail and onto road. the warrior (03) starts fly'in back to the house get the truck to come pick these busted ass quad up after 45min of him being gone and its only a 10 to 15 min ride to the house i go look for him turns out he lost a front tire rim and all in 6th wide open and slid on the a arm for like 70ft (and cant find the tire so i had to go get a tire and the truck/trailer.... fix the warrior on the side the road and than go pick the 660 and 680 get them home .... what a day only 3 quad made it home under their own power the warriors and the pred than spent the rest of the night drinking and work the quads

man that sounds like a nightmare lol.

All I did was put rubber wheels on the front of the kids powerwheels

Didn't get to ride it was at a family reunion but came up with a few ideas I'm going to try when I get home on a side note I broke a toe today

I haven't done anything don't have the money to keep going with what I need to do. Needs a new chain and sprockets to get it rolling and damn those sets can get expensive, need some jets to get to go WOT properly and last but not least some epoxy or resin so I can glue part of my lights back on and fix part of my hood.

lol those are a chinese piece of **** i had a 125 in a pit bike chassis, a takegawa or tb with a race head will put out more reliable horsepower. and those use a manual clutch, class rules forbid those and limit to 88cc

well finally got bored enuff to trim front plastics and put em on. wish riding buddies 450r was fixed so i could lose his ass in the woods. geez i need to go riding!:atv:

Last edited:
went mudding and popped the chain blew the starter and starter solenoid.. and got real dirty lol

popped chain ..five mins to put on
blew solenoid . $25
killed starter .. $40
getting muddy priceless lol

Last edited:
Got out on the trails monday, for the first time since I bought it in Jan. Ran pretty good it was missin a little and I broke the positive cable off the batt. but all in all I had a great time, and didn't break anything major. :)

Back