What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love the offers/deals you cant refuse. Thats pretty much how I got mine. What I paid for all 4 of mine is about what it would cost to get 1 similar one new. So obviously I couldnt pass mine up.

i got one of the best deals on them,gave 20$ for 2 10'' subs, Traded the subs to the ITPs and them to the Beadlocks and stock ones! so i got 20$ in 4 rims and tires haha!

Put the heel guards and IMS pegs on the girlfriends warrior
IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

did accel pump mod, modded my airbox a little, got a fuel filter on her and thats about it

:evilface:We'll not today but yesterday got my oil tank back and got my oil cooler in the mail and mounting devised:evilface: got my heal gards from the weilders too still working to det them mounted perfect

rolled it for the first time :( bent the brake lever and thats it! haha

oh yeah, found out today that i need to retune the carb on the warrior again. dammit!

oh yeah, found out today that i need to retune the carb on the warrior again. dammit!

woohoo! my carb floats need adjusting cuz it leaks gas, im not gonna worry bout it though, tired of getting my hands dirty and wasting ride time

Installed my oil cooler today not oil tank but come to find out the bolts I got for the big bear adaptor are 1/4 inch short!! AAAAAHHHHHH this thing is going to be the deth of me

Back