What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well today i took 2 motors apart to rebuilt the trans in my other warrior ,changed the starter clutch, did the extra clutch steely mod, proX .40 over 10:1 , all new gaskets ,than put the motor in the bike pic will up in the next couple days i'm to tired right now

i dont know of anyone else who has a pro x piston, or atleast has said they have one, tell us what ya think of it!

rode er around a bit, contemplating putting my full fenders back on would save me from wrneching my backing pulling the thing back to wheelie the tires over puddles lol

I got my new coil in the mail. How to have the mad cow up and runnin here this weekend!

Tightened my intake valve cover back down and the upper motor mount. Guess I really should have taken a little more time putting it all back together. Did some other tweaking and got the mounting location for the oil cooler decided, I think!!!

Pulled the carb off to make sure it was clean and check the pilot jet size. Discovered it still had the stock accel. pump spring, so I switched it out for a stiff click pens spring and found out that it still had the stock pilot jet. Need to get the next size up pilot as I have an issue with it poppin thru the carb when its cold. Also discovered that the oil cooler I got, the fittingsare 4 an not 6 an. So I ordered the correct ones. Shouldnt be to much longer and Ill have my oil cooler on.

i worked on project nightmare all day and its still not running ... found out that my 87(number2) had all 90 - 95 wiring but i the stator is toast so i pulled the wiring off the other 87(number3) a friend gave me and got it on the bike (all tested good) but now i have the swap the rotors because the i put in motor is for the 90-95 wiring

I attempted to switch my harness to the 02 harness and install and test the Dynatek, but that was a no go. Theres gotta be a break in the wires somewhere as im not getting power to the start button, but all the lights work.... hmmm Also i finally made a direct shifter to clear the big bear cooler and man i was missing out!!!

Mouted a 10" 850cfm polaris fan because this thing is still over heating head temp was over 200 after being sprayed with a watter hose for like 5min (had it laying around the shop from another build) and hooked it up to the wireing for my fog lights and dang dose it more a ton of air the real test will be tomoro out on the track tearing up some blasters

Back