What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pushed it and the wolverine out of the way to work on the mustang.

But i went and picked up my red set of plastic off my old 87 warrior! Mint as can be, he also threw in a decent blue rear fender, gas tank, and shifter for a mustang. 50 bones aint bad for a super nice set of plastics and some free ****!

rode it till it got to hot for the clutch and made a new tripple on my track and jumped my 40 and practiced my frestyle tricks

removed an axle hub that seemed to be rust-welded on and put new tires on the back :)

Realized that no matter what brake bleeder screw I tried, I'll need a new caliper

Got a good thumb throttle on today, the original one was a bit messed up. Also rebeaded the tire I pulled off before I realized the rear bead locks are 8". Need to get the $$ together to buy the Kenda Klaws I want for the bead locks.

adjusted my intake valve, the gap was .12 bigger than factory spec!

when i got it, me being new to quads i didnt notice anything wrong with the responce since i was new to them it just felt normal. and now that i have the valve back to spec i wanna ride it so damn bad but didnt have the time to. so i cant wait to see how she runs now!!

My rear axel says DuraBlue, noticed that while attempting to take the skid off for oil change. Gosh I scored with this 500 dollar bike.

Yesterday Got a coil in the "Red Headed Step Child", then found out the problem was the start switch. Got a switch coming from opey18.

Today started really cleaning up "Jar-Jar"'s plastics. Should be really shining tomorrow.

Back