What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e5epujer.jpg

evanuny3.jpg

3 of the 26's mounted and installed
And of course the 1 stock front tire will not pop off the bead parked the car on it with a 2x6 all night and didn't even budge been trying with the tire changer I picked up from HF with no luck
Was really hoping to take a ride to try em out today but like always the 1 last tire just has to be the bitch!

Finally got it
She's a monster now!
And the gearing hardly changed it still has plenty low end and still can get up and go without any problem
y4uje7ev.jpg

yquzu5am.jpg

ne5y3ypu.jpg

Finally got it
She's a monster now!
And the gearing hardly changed it still has plenty low end and still can get up and go without any problem
y4uje7ev.jpg

yquzu5am.jpg

ne5y3ypu.jpg

That looks great. How much ground clearance do you have now?

Finally got it
She's a monster now!
y4uje7ev.jpg

yquzu5am.jpg

ne5y3ypu.jpg

Did it gain decent sop speed? And do you have any videos of # 5 with the skis?

Pushing 13" of ground clearance now and yes its a lot faster on top end
Search Warski that should bring up the videos of #5 with the skis and paddles going through the snow

Thanks Pat now I just need to get it out on some trail rides like the Dead Horse Run
Can't wait till I get Kyles gytr filter set up from his warrior for it and I still need to up the main to a 150 but gonna wait till I get Kyles filter kit cause it'll probably need to go up to a 152.5 or 155 once I install that

More stuff for ol' blue

I got my CFM airbox and I thought the stock boot to carb would never work without being squashed. I drilled another hole in the front mounting tab and it all fit real nice.
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p561/45Aber/tutone002_zps559331dd.jpg
After I got it on ol' blue went tutone.
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p561/45Aber/tutone012_zpsf7a121cb.jpg
I gave it a test drive and it runs great with the stock jets and settings. Now I have to get the primary drive x-ring chain, 13-40 sprockets and the xc masters on.
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p561/45Aber/tutone011_zpsb8e5ebbc.jpg

Picked up a set of GBC sand devils on rims used once and kenda geckos for 60 bucks

Last edited:
Nice CJ
And BigOkie those are the ones you'll love em.
As for me I just took the Wolf for a late afternoon trail ride to test out the 26's and I love em rides so much smoother and she's got some get up and go without the lack of low end torque.
86a7ed8d6c85a3753ef7f5a8cd38bcbd.jpg

got the GYT-R air filter and adapter and lid delete Outerware cover from Kyle today cleaned all the Ohio dirt of of them and installed them on the Wolf now tomorrow I need to stop at the Yammy dealer and get a 150,152.5 and 155 main jets and I should have the carb tuned perfect finally.

got the GYT-R air filter and adapter and lid delete Outerware cover from Kyle today cleaned all the Ohio dirt of of them and installed them on the Wolf now tomorrow I need to stop at the Yammy dealer and get a 150,152.5 and 155 main jets and I should have the carb tuned perfect finally.

Looks nice. Where did you put the crankcase breather?

I had an extra lid with the center cut out so I installed that over the Outerwares and put the snorkel back on with the crank vent tube connected to its factory spot
69acd19d2038b4db6abfe961119f9cf2.jpg

Latest posts

Back