What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My older brother inherited my old tired 1986 moto 4 225cc and we just finished the rebuild on it. Here's a pic of today's ride around our house. There are ten years separating these two quads and it's nice to see them on the same trail! I have about an hour of GoPro footage too if you guys want to see both these quads in action, I might edit up a video next week.

My older brother inherited my old tired 1986 moto 4 225cc and we just finished the rebuild on it. Here's a pic of today's ride around our house. There are ten years separating these two quads and it's nice to see them on the same trail! I have about an hour of GoPro footage too if you guys want to see both these quads in action, I might edit up a video next week.

Where can I see it there is a lacking if videos of warriors out there and I'd like to watch it

Raptor taillight

yvabuje6.jpg

did the brake/tail light conversion mod on my 99 Wolverine click pic for video of it working

and installed an aluminum underbody skid

Well..
Its been awhile, but I started gathering up my junk. Im gonna start working on my hybrid again soon. I havent even seen my masterpeice in over a year. Its just been sitting in storage.
But I'm gonna redo half the quad, I built it wrong IMO.

Holy Hell your alive Mathius! !!
Good to have ya back
How have things been up there in Canada?

Well..
Its been awhile, but I started gathering up my junk. Im gonna start working on my hybrid again soon. I havent even seen my masterpeice in over a year. Its just been sitting in storage.
But I'm gonna redo half the quad, I built it wrong IMO.

I about forgot you existed!!

Holy Hell your alive Mathius! !!
Good to have ya back
How have things been up there in Canada?

Not to bad.. Started a new life, and moved farther north.. lol
Just been working, but its time to play again. Theres sand dunes up here, time to turn my 490 loose. I actually have the money to fix it properly now.

Well guys its bin a while for me as well.... I finally got back to working the stroker ..... I installed red 87 plastics i redid , gytr heel gruads, ims pegs , bumper and brackets and rear brakes today

Last edited:
usema3a5.jpg

Picked up a set of 26" Carlisle all terrains for the wolf with 75% tread for $40 today couldn't pass them up at that cheap

My god... The Canuks live!!! Bones, looks like you need to adjust your camber.

Yeah I have some adjusting to do the camber toe and caster but I' getting there tho .... I also have a banshee rear shock coming for 20 bucks

And thanks hualer .... I can't believe you let #5 go

Back