What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The steel skis no but if ya bolt a pair of the light weight plastic skis on they are awesome in the snow tons better than the front tires do in snow

The steel skis no but if ya bolt a pair of the light weight plastic skis on they are awesome in the snow tons better than the front tires do in snow

What tires worked best in the snow with your warrior? I might build some skis like that that would be sweet in the snow.

None with front tires they just push into the snow which makes it hard to get going but with the skis the front end floats on top of snow and with a set of 22" paddles out back you can fly through some deep snow!

yes those will work good the taller the paddles on tire the better but for a smoother ride get ones with the paddles closer together

$_14.JPG
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arctic-cat-zr-zl-firecat-sabercat-snowmobile-plastic-skis-500-600-550-370-800-/251502170617?pt=Snowmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a8eb291f9&vxp=mtr

yes those will work good the taller the paddles on tire the better but for a smoother ride get ones with the paddles closer together

$_14.JPG
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arctic-cat-zr-zl-firecat-sabercat-snowmobile-plastic-skis-500-600-550-370-800-/251502170617?pt=Snowmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a8eb291f9&vxp=mtr

Did you just use diamond plate for the mounts or did you use square tubing or something?

Thanks for the pics. I will probably do something like this. Are you going to try them on your wolf? just don't forget to disconnect the front drive shaft haha. That thing will probably do good just being that it is 4x4 though

One of these days I'm going to cruise on up there on the old First Gen and meet you Ed ! You wait, you will here that old beast's roar coming from a mile away lol

Sparkymichigan (Josh) made the brackets for me a couple years ago so I could run ski's on #5

Us damn Wisconsin boys can't help it we just know how to have a blast in the snow Lol

I had everything posted with pics in the parts for sale section for the last 3 months

Back