we build your quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least you have an EX at your disposal to see if it will work!

As for my arms, I've kicked around pricing on them. And, in all honesty, $350 for a set is what I'd like to get for them. There is A LOT of labor involved in making a set. That is just the arms. No ball joints or tie rods. And I recommend replacing the a arm bushings with new once I'm done welding. If you want 12 point adjustment, then I need the heims/spacers/bungs to do it.

I will say this, by arms are not light. Best I've been able to find is 1"x.156" wall Dom. I won't hold anything against you if you decide to go another route. My arms are not cheap, but, neither is my labor. With all the work in the shop, it is something I will have to do after hours on my own time.

Give it some thought. And, why don't you want to use the 2nd gen frame you have?

Thats not a bad price as thats about what ive seen ASR and fullflights go for. I know what is involved labor wise to build arms, ive built a few full tube chassis offroad cars all one off parts with exception of brakes and hubs.

Theres a few reasons why i dont use the 2nd gen. To use the 2nd gen frame and get it to where id want it would be more work and money than its worth to me, and i like the way my 1st gen handles. Also if i use the 2nd gen frame my stepmom can tell me not to do things to it as that one was hers, but ive already put parts from it on mine haha.

Im all for this Idea!! The Powdercoat and paint jobs look killer, and the quads well they are decent lol JK they are sick

Thats not a bad price as thats about what ive seen ASR and fullflights go for. I know what is involved labor wise to build arms, ive built a few full tube chassis offroad cars all one off parts with exception of brakes and hubs.

Theres a few reasons why i dont use the 2nd gen. To use the 2nd gen frame and get it to where id want it would be more work and money than its worth to me, and i like the way my 1st gen handles. Also if i use the 2nd gen frame my stepmom can tell me not to do things to it as that one was hers, but ive already put parts from it on mine haha.

I hear that. I love how my bike handles.

LT FTW......

sick idea guys.

there was a guy on here that order a 400ex,2nd gen hybrid set. i forget who, and i havent seen the results yet, but from everything ive seen and measured it should work. i wish me and pat woulda had more time at hatfeild we coulda tested the theory

Back