we build your quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 2nd gen frame but im not going to use it. To get arms for the 1st gen i can use 2nd gen uppers and 400ex lowers.

I just need to find someone that can make an order like that and have reasonable pricing

It just depends on what the middle man can get parts for. Ive met people that can get parts discounted to them and can sell for cheaper than the main company. But for the most part you are correct. Im just seeing what you guys could do, like i said if the price is right id rather help the little guys compared to the big guys.

Have a connection for powder paint at this moment would be easiest and cheaper
ezajuqyd.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Uh huh sure it is Alex felt like on trails we were playing trafic light lmao hahahaha

I was totally the burden of the group. I shouldn't have gone.
My quad wasn't ready. I'm still having problems with it. :tdown:

I don't feel like I'm getting invited (or self invited) to any more group rides.

No it was fine Alex just poking fun at you. We all have issues my ball joints broke mid trail

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I really need to figure out what's going on with my quad though, I'm getting the same issues still. I still need a flywheel puller lol. Imma drain the gas and see if that's one of the issues. I already cleaned the carb. Lol

I have a 2nd gen frame but im not going to use it. To get arms for the 1st gen i can use 2nd gen uppers and 400ex lowers.

This is still in the speculation stage, as no one have attempted it yet. By all accounts it SHOULD/COULD work just going by the measurements.

Or... I could built you a set.

This is still in the speculation stage, as no one have attempted it yet. By all accounts it SHOULD/COULD work just going by the measurements.

Or... I could built you a set.

I know someone with a 400ex so im just waiting on measurements of the lowers to confirm for myself.
How much for a set from you? Ive been kicking the idea of just building my own just havent pulled the trigger on that idea yet.

Well at least you have an EX at your disposal to see if it will work!

As for my arms, I've kicked around pricing on them. And, in all honesty, $350 for a set is what I'd like to get for them. There is A LOT of labor involved in making a set. That is just the arms. No ball joints or tie rods. And I recommend replacing the a arm bushings with new once I'm done welding. If you want 12 point adjustment, then I need the heims/spacers/bungs to do it.

I will say this, by arms are not light. Best I've been able to find is 1"x.156" wall Dom. I won't hold anything against you if you decide to go another route. My arms are not cheap, but, neither is my labor. With all the work in the shop, it is something I will have to do after hours on my own time.

Give it some thought. And, why don't you want to use the 2nd gen frame you have?

Back