we build your quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkroll84

Reaction score
Geeesfore and I are kicking around the idea of building up quads for those who may be interested. We have many upgrades and services we could offer.
Just wondering if there would be any interest.

Can you get parts for people states away from? Its a cool idea, I live to far to transport my quad to have work done to it but am looking for parts so i can do more upgrades.

This sounds like a great idea. I'd love to bring my quad in to keep you guys entertained and help you out with some $ thumbs up to this idea.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Im iffy on the idea because of shipping issues but we have alot of resources others dont. Pro paint booth, powdercoater, hydro dipping and ect.

That is all true I wasn't gonna worry bout shipping thats on customer and freight could be delivered to my shop

Alex your quad would take time and money cause we'd have to remove all your zip ties and make sure theres cotter pins and locktite

Id mainly be looking for suspension parts, like a-arms. All my local shops cant find **** for me and start asking me about wheel spacers. If i could get better prices from you vs ordering online id go that route.

All the a arms are just searching the web. But may have an alternative that my associate is wanting to keep a trade secret

Back