Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's basically a baffle, but for the aftermarket pipes they call them "quiet cores". It is basically a smaller diameter pipe that gets inserted in the end cap of the exhaust, reducing noise output.

What about the Power Output? It its no problem to me having this machine screaming loud, because i am going to use it strictly for racing events
If i can have a quiet machine having same power output maybe i will look for one.

The quiet core will reduce power a little, since it is reducing flow. If it's a dedicated race bike, then leave it loud. I was just giving you an option if you wanted to run it by neighbors...

The quiet core will reduce power a little, since it is reducing flow. If it's a dedicated race bike, then leave it loud. I was just giving you an option if you wanted to run it by neighbors...

I would be great if i can make QUIET CORE easily and fast detachable so i can run quiet near neighborhood anytime without bothering anyone. Let me know buddy, i have some ideas about it right now.

Look up the one for hmf exhaust. It's just a pipe with a flange that bolts up with the end cap. Should be easy to make it if you want to.

What does your Yoshimura look like?
I have a brand new stage 1 baffle from my HMF Competition series exhaust that you may be able to make work

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a brand new stage 1 baffle from my HMF Competition series exhaust that you may be able to make work

Let me take a picture so you can see it closely ok. Will upload shortly.

Wiseco%2011%20Velociraptor_zpsie1s1ukp.jpg

Re-builded MX Yoshimura Pipe

Here the Pipe ED...
some pictures of the re-builded YOSHI. I get this pipe from an MX accident Motocross fail. Pipe was like a can of soda stomped with military boots and Yoshimura logo was all discolored and scratched...

ED look closely to the pipe to see if the 'stage 1 baffle' can fit this muffler as i have to cut some parts of the pipe that couldn't be repaired.

20028788505_e1b44259e9_c.jpg

20034059481_9806d6aa2c_c.jpg

19840700388_fac52e844b_c.jpg

If you can sandwich it between the end cap I'm sure you could mod it to fit and work
62d69e86f0807f2fe4d7734306f66eff.jpg

Ok i see, let me do a little research to see if i can improvise something. I have some ideas right now but not completely sure if this is the case and if they would work.
ED be thinking about a price$ and if the price and effort to make it fit worth, i will buy this from you. I love to MOD things since kid, so maybe i would buy it JUST FOR THE LOVE OF THE ART.
Let me know $$ in a PM.

Sounds pissed off!
Also sounds nothing like a 350 lol

JC, that thing is crazy! It must hurt your ears to ride haha

Maaan!!! i don't know what is going on with this machine, is going BAD and DANGEROUS! :eek: When i hear this thiing Screaming like that i was SHOCKED & VERY IMPRESS, That was like going DISNEY,S for the first time. HAPPY like the Mother of the Mother Fuc***s lol

Now this is an ANGRY Velociraptor :slayer:

Back