Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like an awesome motor JC. I want to do a similar build to my motor eventually. Definitely get some video up of it.

If you would have stuck with the warrior plastics you could have gotten a oversized gas tank, but now at least the quad will look awesome with the new plastics as you push it across the finish line because you'll be out of gas haha! :haha: .... Just kidding, you should be fine riding for less than 2 hours on one tank.

Hahaha you little bastard:haha:, i will hated to push it to the checkered flag:argh:... but i will finish the race... with or without gas! Yall see what happens in race, i will upload the whole competition or at least the time my camera battery last. :tup:
*Go Hard or Go Home*

I will try do my best

Last edited:
Good luck man. Beat some of them 450 bikes and make the warrior proud haha. I'm looking forward to the video.

Good luck man. Beat some of them 450 bikes and make the warrior proud haha. I'm looking forward to the video.

I will practice route as many times i can to try push this build the harder i can. At least is not getting HOT, that has my very concern because i want it to run it little leaner than always.
Let me see the competitors in B because theres NO WAY i will run this build in A. Theres rumors that in CAT and AA will be assisting the best of best all around.

Thanks pal i will try bring some glory to Warrior's.

Wiseco%2011%20Velociraptor_2-2_zps6xgcukgc.jpg

Looking good JC! :atv:

Thanks bro.
Man today i practice for the CROSS and i am TOO wide for many parts and i have to brake too much to fit between trees and rocky parts... :tdown: Taking out front spacer will do it to 50IN. The machine is ripping fast lots of torque! and i engine temperature is Healty, Shocks are working AWESOME after some adjustments. I will have to change 18 tires obviously for my 22 because i was hitting hard the Skid Plates in the River parts. Except of that i have a great day, great practice. LOL gas tank will make the race after all:haha:
TEAM 27

Last edited:
Glad to here it went well. When you said woods racing, I figured you'd be too wide lol. Around here if you are over 46" you wont even fit between the trees on some trails haha. I like the 22" fronts for the extra ground clearance. Your bike will handle better without the spacers too so that's a plus. How'd the steering stabilizer work?

Stabilizer is working like a charm dude! Today i have tested it in a BAD MANNER, i was crossing those river rocks as they even there. NO problems or sore to my arms and awesome controlled over rocky and bumpy trails.
P.D. I only realize a was at the river by the SOUND of the Skid Plates! LOL but not losing control at all.

It's basically a baffle, but for the aftermarket pipes they call them "quiet cores". It is basically a smaller diameter pipe that gets inserted in the end cap of the exhaust, reducing noise output.

Back