Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe i can rotate the clamp downward and move the clamp position higher while in that position to make a rect angle between both. What do you think??//

That angle your seeing is just my poor photoshop job lol. When it is mounted, that piece should be parallel with the steering stem.

Maybe i can rotate the clamp downward and move the clamp position higher while in that position to make a rect angle between both. What do you think??//
I say just loosen the stem clamp and slide it down the stem 1-2 inches. Keep everything else the same.

I say just loosen the stem clamp and slide it down the stem 1-2 inches. Keep everything else the same.

No man can't rotate the clamp only, leaving everything else in same position, because the clamp rotates in a join and if you look closely at the Bolt that hold the clamp, it have almost reach the maximum rotation join permits.
When i mention the ANGLE correction i was talking about the Bolt angle, But i completely understand your point. Tomorrow i will try again to align it following your good advise.
Will upload picture tomorrow.

Well, its hard to follow each other I think when there's several little parts that we are making up names for haha. Take some pics tomorrow and I'll be sure to take a look. Just try to get the stabilizer piston at a 90 degree angle to the stem and you'll be all good.

Well, its hard to follow each other I think when there's several little parts that we are making up names for haha. Take some pics tomorrow and I'll be sure to take a look. Just try to get the stabilizer piston at a 90 degree angle to the stem and you'll be all good.

"Making names up. hahaha" sorry buddy, English is not my first language, maybe a bad bad-spelling there.
I will upload new pics then
thanks.

19164404264_9a7fc75afe_c.jpg

Last edited:
Still not wide enough... :haha:

Seriously, bike looks awesome JC! It has to be one of the widest warriors ever

We're those ltz 400 long travel a arms a direct bolt up or was the some modifying involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No man, i have to modified the arms to make them fit, but is not a hard work... is just about cutting here and there. I promise i will make a -HOW TO- about this MOD -step by step- right now im running to finish this build before next WORCS competition, then i will have the time to some other things. :tup:

Wow i have to say i am very, very impressed with the Power of this machine! All components are working together like a charm! Power wheelies wasn't in my expectations for a Warrior!!! Man oh man thi's not a Warrior this a GLADIATOR, Only prob right now is this beast is eating Gas like candy! I will run 98octane for the race. CrossCountry Race's are between 1hour and half to 1hour 3/4 long and we are NOT allow to bring additional gas or gas Containers... by rule we have to use ONLY the gas that your machine can carry. This week i will go to location to practice route.

BTW - only thing i have not tested yet is Brisk racing spark plug... i will when i finished with all carb adjustments.

Oorah Bro's happy as F*ck!

Let us know how it goes!

Do you have a GoPro?

Sounds like an awesome motor JC. I want to do a similar build to my motor eventually. Definitely get some video up of it.

If you would have stuck with the warrior plastics you could have gotten a oversized gas tank, but now at least the quad will look awesome with the new plastics as you push it across the finish line because you'll be out of gas haha! :haha: .... Just kidding, you should be fine riding for less than 2 hours on one tank.

Latest posts

Back