Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL @ Geeess Slicks

So far so good, Its turned out nice, Lookin forward to seein the Hipers and all the other parts. You interested in some Mudplugs??? LOL

wow! Great pics of your whole process.....can I ask what camera? Hahah

Also, Loving the color scheme and overall look. Good stuff!

THANKS BRO! :tup: pics taken with Nikon D3200.
hahaha its not the camera:: it is the the cameraman. :iagree:

Warrior to Raptor Project...

Here is how it's looking at this moment... nobody can tell that this was a Warrior!!!
Very aggressive looking Raptor! Almost a 450 look. +3 a-arms + 2.5 wheel spacers == 49in wide!!! :tup:

Thanks Bro!
When i started this project i wasn't sure what to expect. Everybody around here wasn't convinced i could make my old Warrior into a more modern, race like machine. I have to admit that i never thought that SHE was going to look like this...

nice tire combo ... im running the set up kenda fronts and bearclaw rears.... 22" all around?

Why did you do a banshee rear link? All you did is gain some ground clearance but at the cost of center of gravity. If its because you're tall then you should be looking at footpeg to seat instead of overall seat height. Plastic looks awesome! Shame you cut the black fronts though, i've been looking for a set to go along with my black rears.

@WarriorFreak -- All my harness was a mess so i redo all my wiring system from battery, rectifier, tail light, and added a closed tether kill switch, etc...
To protect my wiring system i wrapped all in Corrugated Loom wire protector.

@Bones -- Yes :tup: , Kenda/front -- Bear Claws/rear - 22".
But i will do HIper rims/Holeshot Tires=> 1" slimer front / Tires::19" rear for this project.

@beastlywarrior228, i ended using banshee link but with warrior doggybone::raptor 660 rear shock -- preload adjusted to my height and weight. I am 6'. I added 660 front shocks to this build too -- preload adjusted too... I compensated the inches added to my ride height making quad wider (49" front::48" rear) Center of gravity now is in optimal base on my weight and height.

Looks great! It could probably be elite!

@FearTheWarrior::
I would post the entire list of parts you will need to do this and what they cost me. I really don't spend much; i bought all the parts used from Ebay in awesome prices.
The only thing you will need some is some creativity to make the parts seat/fit (raptor 350 plastic, gas tank, seat etc...) and the drive and desire to make it happen.
I can say i spent less than i thought when i plan it.

P.S.
I WOULD BE GREAT TO MAKE IT ELITE!!! I AM GOING TO DO SOME MORE MODS TO THE ENGINE AND BUILD IN GENERAL AND I WILL POST THE ENTIRE LIST OF ANY MODS I MADE TO MY WARRIOR TO BE CONSIDER **ELITE**

JCD
:atv:

Here is how is looking at the moment!
-----------------------------------------
YFZ 450 IMS Roll Design BUMPER,
RAPTOR 660 Front&Rear Shocks,
+3A-ARMS & +3WHEEl SPACERS +2REAR!!! 51in WIDTH FRONTY END!!!
YFZ 450 Muffler PIPE, No AIR BOX / Cold Air Filter Mod!!! ,
+4 SWINGARM!!!, 12tooth front SPROCKET,
10in REAR Wheels, 20in TIRES.
YZ 250 Direct Shifter, OiL COOLER Mod!!!
YFZ 450 RADIATOR Scoop FENDERS!!!
NERF BARS, +HeelGuards,
450HeadLights,
Misc::
Graphics, Seat Cover, TEAM HARD Shock Covers, Tether KILL Switch.

WARRIORTORAPTOR450PROJECT_zps49c213ac.jpg
[/URL]

VELOCIRAPTOR450_zps4bec9097.jpg
[/URL]

MORE UPDATES SOON!

Latest posts

Back