Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painting process was about three days... from sandable primer, paint(four light coats) more than 4 hour to cure between each coat and clear coating (three light coats) 18hours after paint cures. This pictures are from last week. :tup:

This weekend i finished the engine, right now im uploading pictures, when done i will post the finished engine paint job. :tup:

Today a will upload and post the finished engine and parts mounted on frame...
Looking very good right now, sexy as hell!

I love the gold color you used on the brake calipers. Looks sick with the blue!

I think its turned out pretty good man, Since being you used rattle can to do it, I have sprayed alot of my quads in the past with spray paint and it lasts for a good while if its prepped right. I love the blue sprocket hub, Nice job!!

The rotor looks good too!!

Alright! almost there... Here the pics of the engine and all parts back into the frame -->

Tomorrow i will start mounting raptor gas tank, fenders, air box and battery. :tup:

I am in need of a header and a pipe, PM anyone who has something used in good condition. I will use those on this project.

geeessfore, i did that to my old header, and ended sandpaper it again.
I really need a pipe not stock warrior, used in a good condition.
Let me know if you if somebody has one.

That's a great deal for a ceramic coated header, The shops im familiar with charge 80 to 100 just to do a header so that's a steal for 50

Last edited:
Very Happy with the result!
I'm in love again with her, looking sexy mama!!! :clap:
Uploading photos, will post them in an hour...

Warrior to Raptor Project 2014

Warrior 350 to Raptor 350 conversion almost done!
Here the some new pics -->

Things i need to finished this build are:
bumper, new foot pegs, heel guards, nerfs bars, pipe, HIper rims and holeshot tires.
In love again with my Warrior. :tup:

Can't wait till weekend to ride! :atv:

Latest posts

Back