Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, i understand.
I need my Quad to fit in both TRAILS and TRACK Competitions.
I am a member of the PRMotocrossAssociation and this year they are welcoming and Including ATV's to their list of event and activities and along that i am inscribe to WORCS_PR and will competing in the B Category(CROSS COUNTRY Competitions). As i know i will be the first Warrior 350 competing with 450's and 700's:eek:

I know for sure that i will NOT be the winner of the season, but i want to see how far i can get this build and what my TIMES are in every 2hours Trail (CrossCountry Race).

You're allowed over 50" in that association? I though motocross was limited at 50"...

You're allowed over 50" in that association? I though motocross was limited at 50"...

Yes 50" is the limit in AMATEUR Class...
I will be running 50" for now on, tomorrow i will install new +2 +1 Long Travel A-Arms and will eliminate as i said wheel spacers, that will give me a width of 50"(with no spacers) and i will have no prob.

Remember that when i measure 53" i have the 2.5 wheel spacers and the rims flipped!!! Thats was ONLY for visual proposes.

Here it is:: Warrior 350 with Suzuki LTZ 400 +2 +1 Arms!

53%20Velociraptor%20450%20-JCDigital-_small_2_zpso7wvkbsp.jpg

-BEFORE & AFTER-

::I will do a How to/DIY/Step by Step very soon on
HOW TO INSTALL LTZ 400 A-ARMS TO A WARRIOR 350.

-JCDigital-
TEAM_27

Oh yes Buddy
It sits better than ever!!!
I can't ride it till i finish the ENGINE, but i am very happy with the results.
Kawasaki KFX450 shocks & Suzuki LTZ 400 LongTravel Arms in a Yamaha WARRIOR (WAT A MIX:eek:)

BTW::KFX450 Front Shocks are almost 17" length, (16.6" or 16 3/4").
As soon as i have the chance to try out this shock i will give experience and opinions.

Yes they seems to, i just make settings to the BOUND and REBOUND to my taste, maybe i will have to make some more adjustments when i ride them.
I can say that REBOUND suppression is very good for my taste.

Come on Gerald, can you make at least one positive observation in my project!
Come on buddy...

What happens is that newer Long Travel Arms by standard have moved pivot point even further away from time to time allowing even more shock travel than past days. This one is an +2 +1 oldy model and pivot point is only 1 3/4" away from standard position. Newer models allow more travel and design is completely different.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back