Warrior/Raptor 350 Oil cooling

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just have the dealer look up the oil pump part number on the warrior and the oil pump part number on the rappy... If the part numbers match they are the same it will take the guy like a minute to look up.

I am not sure what you mean by that but its an AIR cooled motor so if you have no AIR it will overheat - because of this the oil cooler works especially well creeping along.

did anyone ever think of mounting an auxilary fan on the cooler? do u think there would be enough room? it sounds like a good idea

The fan would have to be temperature controlled and you also risk cooling it to much with out this control...

Yea but with the cooler it really doesnt get THAT hot (I can touch the cooler with my bare hand most of the time for a few seconds) and it cools down VERY fast - you dont want to over-cool her. But hey man get the kit and **** with it.

Can any of you show me pictures of how the cooler mounts on a Raptor 350? I need to see better ones than the ones already posted.

Can any of you show me pictures of how the cooler mounts on a Raptor 350? I need to see better ones than the ones already posted.
ya i would like to see some pics of how you mounted the cooler on the rappy.. and with the cooler getting hot right under your hood wouldnt it melt you plastic?? or did n/e of you get heat resistant tape??

do i need the big bear oil filter and all that crap or do i just need the adapter plate and the cover.
thanks

The Big Bear oil filter is the same as the warrior oil filter; continue to buy warrior oil filters they are the same part number. You need the plate, cover, spring & cap inside the plate, the screws, and w/e else I listed.

Has anyone used 1/4" line? I have 10' of free 1/4" braided steel line available for free and I would like to see if anyone has used it and had problems with it being too small.

also do i need to fill the lines and cooler with oil before i start it up. it wouldnt be that hard.

Latest posts

Back