Switch to a honda carrier the cheap way

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did that carrier work with your axle thou? Still have room to tighten it all up easily?

On the g-force axle it uses a c-clip and tentioner nut, right now I have to back the tentioner in almost all the way in order to get the clip out, I couldn't imagine having less room to work with.

So let me get this right if you use a 400 ex carrier you can use a oem warrior axle? Or do you switch to a banshee axle? And with the yfz set upt you can run a oem axle or on eathe set up do you haveto change to special sized bearings in eather carrier?

Not 100% sure on the length of it but one of the 90mm diameter ones. Almost need to have the bearing carrier to know for sure.

those are just the holders, im gonna get the flame one the the carriers are like 180

also what exactly needs welded in the carrier like 87 was saying

Last edited:
On the page I linked to everything is on there. The one you linked to are all 87mm carrier housings. Are you planning on biulding a whole swing arm

Ok so the carrier that you need is the 87mm strap. I ordered a 90mm one and its to big. I guess i measure wrong haha. Ill just exchange for the right one, cause i got a suprise for yall :slayer:

(Beastly, Deadlast shhhhh)

sweeeeet ness

im tempted to build a complete swingarm from scratch and i would set it up for this btw what carrier do you use for this a yfz?

Latest posts

Back