Switch to a honda carrier the cheap way

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Banshee carrier and axle and bearings are not compatable the banshee carrier is offset and the axel is smaller in diameter were it gose through the carrier on the oem swinger

Yupp thats would work. The actuall the right one for the warrior.

Ya if I were to go ahead and do this mod, I wouldnt want to have to get a different axle. Then question #2 for this is would you buy the piece that they say is for the banshee(diameter size of that piece.

Umm i think the piece your talking about is all the same diameter for the diff quads, its just the carriers for other quads have diff size bearings or have a diff offset than the warriors.

Ok I have a yf 450 carrier in mine and by that site its the 90mm strap. Im gonna have to do this! That maltese cross is awesome! I got a stock swinger too.....

OK now you see what im getting at!!

DEADLAST(shouting for attention) Need a measurement of the diameter of the LoneStar carrier!!:iagree:

Really contemplating this once I get a few other things done first!:evilface:

Yes but no.... I have a Lonestar Billet carrier "for" a yfz but remember i have a Lonestar swinger thats made for the warrior, and the yfz carrier went right in perfect fit.

Latest posts

Back