Said goodbye to #5 today and picked up a low hour 99 Wolverine 4x4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My reverse is on the dash it's the turn button type like the z400 and my parking brake works great

If the wolverine is like the big bear the ports are smaller than a warrior so you probably wont get and gains past a .390 lift. Then since its a low compression you want a short duration. Id say the stage 1 hotcam would be the perfect cam for that motor

Axle out now hopefully the bearings will be as easy

unyve7a9.jpg

Right side done
3ezezary.jpg

Left side blew apart so now it's just the outer race in the diff housing now what???
evuhene6.jpg

Nothing like a little heat to expand the aluminum housing lol left side done ready for axle
zu4a2eme.jpg

If the wolverine is like the big bear the ports are smaller than a warrior so you probably wont get and gains past a .390 lift. Then since its a low compression you want a short duration. Id say the stage 1 hotcam would be the perfect cam for that motor

Tis why I say higher comp piston, lol. I've read about the ports being smaller, but, have never had a head to compare. Just means a Warrior head is in store :tup:

I think they specify 80w if I'm not mistaken. I have always used 80-90w GL5 hypoid gear oil. Have never had an issue.

Back