Said goodbye to #5 today and picked up a low hour 99 Wolverine 4x4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just found out the stock main jet is suppose to be a 141.3
It has a 140 main
Think that's the problem?

Everything is so damn expensive but it will be getting my own personal little touches done to it for sure .
As for the air/fuel screw I tried it at 1.5 and it got worse so as it was idling I backed it out slowly until it idled smooth and that happened at 3 turns out getting late now so will test ride it tomorrow and see but it doesn't pop when I rev it up now so it's gotta be getting close

I may need to bump up the pilot to a 45 cause even today at 90 degrees It had to be on half choke to start but that was with the af screw at 2 turns I'll see if it will cold start in morning without choke and af screw at 3

I can sense that pissed off hate me for trading #5 feeling amongst ya'll

I don't think it's a pissed off at you feeling. I think it is more of a "YOU DID WHAT!" feeling. I know I was shocked but it's really not anyone else's decision on what you do with #5. As long as you are happy I am happy for you. I am just happy that you keep posting pictures as you go with the wolverine.

Haha yeah that's kinda what I meant .
And will keep posting as it is still a yfm350
Eventually it will have a build thread but gotta save up some cashola first

Tried something just to see what do you guys think
hery8umu.jpg

I kinda like it!

You painted the center of the rims? I think the outside would look killer in silver or matt grey.

Yeah I was planning on touching up the outer rim with silver but now that you mentioned mat Grey like the clutch and stator covers that might look better and maybe do the front bumper to match

Mat grey looks sweet on wheels. I'm going with mat grey centers on Crager GT wheels for my Javelin.

I also had the thought of doing them bronze like the blue Suby Wrx with the bronze color wheels

Back