Raptor 660 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL is that My little Pony?? On a raptor?? Alex.

Good choice on the 11:1 compression. 102mm AKA 686cc muahahaha, Lonestar +2s, Tag Stem, Works shocks, Yoshimura RS3, Prodesign intake. Protaper grips. That's a lot of stuff just to have it a few weeks lol

Geeess that's so odd, I just got off the phone with Sam at DFR and he's makin my graphics kit and hump seat. I haven't seen no Metal Mulisha graphics for a 660, Are they custom made? And about the +2 and Yoshi swap Im shipping them out monday or Tuesday this coming week if that's fine, Even if Bk don't have them painted or not just send them whenever they get done drying.

They are 700 but already talked to guy on Raptorforum on how to make um fit 660.

a6u5e3eb.jpg

bebanyme.jpg

Here ya go Beastmode17 all primed and smoothed out will paint this weekend

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Beast got a few questions since your our 660 expert. Does it seem like it sits high? Shocks are 15 1/2" eye to eye rebuilt for 180-200 rider. Width is 48 1/2"

Also so far looks like engine mods will be Wiseco 11:1, prodesign filter and your exhaust. Jetting now is at 22.5 pilots and 152.5/155 mains. What would you recommend I start at?

Back