Raptor 660 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was almost going to put them on Frankie because they are the nicer chromoly ones not like the cheapo $350 ones I have

So they are the ones that are over $400? Ive seen the higher sets but didn't know which ones I was getting, I just went back and looked at them on his quad they look to be in great shape other than the faded pink but BK's takin care of that. We agreed on White uppers with blue pearl and black bottoms.

Awesome!! You really don't know how much I appreciate this trade, It will almost complete my 350. Later on I plan to get a different cam and rear shock but the a arms checked off the list is a big relief. Your gonna love your 660, heres a better pic of the Yoshi. I got a jetkit I will throw in too, It comes with all kinds of extras, Yoshi exhaust plug, Yoshi decal kit, original box, all red anodized hardware, Yoshi springs, stainless t clamps. One more question are you gonna take that new Tag stem and put it on your 660 or sell it with the 350?

Not much to do so started getting stress marks out. Went good for first pass.

a3ehy2a2.jpg
9yvydyqe.jpg

I jus thought about this but I got a complete set of limited Edition Black and white 660 plastics. They are in great shape, the rear whites are almost new except some stickers on them. BK told me to message you about them on Raptorforum but I forgot.

Your gonna love the carbs on these, The first time I took mine off I about smashed it with a hammer. But after about 8 trips up the road with the front plastics off I got it right.

Latest posts

Back