Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimmy I owe you just as much Thanks, I love seeing new members show up and start build threads, it keeps me motivated. Im not the one to brag at all but those arms look brand new, The powder coat looks mint!!!

Yep they are very clean. Gonna try em out good Sunday. After a test ride on my small property I really like em alot.

Well it sounded good...

Haha, get yourself a helmet cam, doesn't have to be a go pro, I got one for like 100 bucks and it shoots some good video. Obviously if you want the go pro quality you got to get one, but there's some other good cameras out there.

Well I've been having bog out issues thru wet terrain with my intake set-up as it was. Uni clamped straight to the carb not good for Trails around here. Running her with the stock filter & box solved it; but a significant loss of power. So I bought a Prodesign adapter for the stock box & Uni filter from member CJCaldie...great guy to do business with & fast shipper

Here is the filter installed in the stock box. I'm going to run no lid just like that & see how the machine responds. Test Run tomorrow at my ride spot. I'm ordering an outerwares cover for the box & pantyhose seems to be popular to cover the filter as well

be careful on buying the box cover. there is one out there thats just made to cut the lid. i forget the part no. but i have one and cant use it. if you find the right one let me know. i want one

He'll yeah Jimmy! Glad they worked out for ya I bought another pair too I low balled him at $23 and he accepted

Haha awesome Ed! Yes thank you for telling me about them. They took like 15 min to put on including drilling the holes.

Thanks Tim! Still a few more things on the ol' list I wanna get done before the winter...bottom & rear carrier skids; nerf bars; new grab bar....

Custom case saver from DRW

Looks awesome! I added my Logo to it too. Great custom piece for the Machine..

Latest posts

Back