Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Trail ride of 2015!

Started out at about 10am to hit the local trail spot about 15 min away
Picked up my buddy...
And we muddin'!!! Trails were so wet. Felt like I was riding a jet ski. Soaked head to toe. A lot of fun though!!! Thing is now; guys have been using our trail spot to take trucks & jeeps off roading and its killing the trails. All deep ruts; which makes more mud. Actually got stuck 2x. Had to jump in mud up to my shins to yank her out. But it was an effin awsome day. Ripped it up good!!
Muddy mess. Took me an hour just to hose off all the freakin mud. Oh well...I'd do it again.. Haha. Great day

Sure was Trent.. .I really got to get a gopro. Next time I get some extra cash; I'm gonna get one.

looking forward to the vids then. You don't have to get a GoPro brand one really, there's other good cheaper cameras... mine was under $100

Haha good to see ya back Tim!! Nice to hear from ya again! How's it going man?

https://youtu.be/yB-B2lUcqhk

Finally decided to try my gopro for a quick rip around my neighborhood. I have it chest mounted which isn't the best spot. Def going to mount it on my helmet. Going riding Sunday hopefully

Deathstroke still sounding good!

Thanks. It's a bit too loud thou. It was cool at first and all; but now I'd like to be more stealthy. Going to get the quiet inserts from DG & see if it makes a difference. My one neighbor thinks I'm doing 80 on my street just because it's so loud so I'm catching heat. She was clutching her kids when I rode past doing 15mph. She looked like she was shielding them from a nuke or something. Kinda funny thou

That's funny. The DG pipes are notoriously loud. I'm still running the stock one because it's quiet and my dad doesn't want it any louder lol.

Well my stock pipe was rusted through when I bought it & the RCM 2 slip on was the best value. I think I paid 150$ for it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MSR clutch control. Never added this pic. What a difference it made

Just chilling in the garage. Waiting for Sunday :atv:

MSR clutch control. Never added this pic. What a difference it made

Just chilling in the garage. Waiting for Sunday :atv:
What about Saturday ?
I suppose you have a DJ gig Saturday huh

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yep. Till 3am. Gonna have everything loaded and ready so I just gotta wake up & go.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back