Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the $40 one on ebay is the one I saw from Muff's Motorsports, he has a facebook page and everyone on it says great things about him. He parts out a new bike every week or so...

Thanks Geeessfore. Payment sent. Problem solved. Love this forum--good people on here!!!

Well its been 9 days since I started her last. We got some snow on the ground so I got some gas & figured I'd have some fun. Wellll....machine won't start. ******* backfires out the exhaust like 4 times. Checked the plug and it was bit gassy. Cleaned it up & it backfired again. Now the last time I had this happen; my intake boot was cracked. I checked that and nothing I can see. So I volt tested the battery & its low; 12.1 volts. I got it on the charger now. When its done I'll try again. If she don't start after that I'll ohm out my stator and go from there. I'm really hoping its just a low battery.

Good to hear it was just battery causing the issue Jimmy
Now get on er and rip Dat **** up!

I'm with Ed it would suck to have problems deeper than a battery with low voltage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol it's been more than 9 days since I started mine. Glad to here the warrior is making it through the winter ok Jimmy. You get any of them parts on yet?

Yep Ed; I did just that!! Great to get a mini ride in. About 4 inches of snow. Started to sleet & freezing rain so I called it a night. Ya get bored easy thou. Need some dirt; mud; jumps; whoops...

Cody-- yea I'm with ya! Never had a machine that backfires when trying to start on a low battery thou. I'm gonna ohm out the stator

Trent--yea I don't wanna let her sit so I try and take it out once every 2 weeks. Keep the gas fresh & ****. my battery tender is a harbor freight one & it sucks; killed my battery last time so I don't use it. Gotta get a good one.
I got all these parts sitting on my workbench. Waiting on the stator cover & some warmer weather to do everything at once.

finally back in the garage!

Swapping my stator cover today. Gotta take it over to my buddy's shop cause I don't wanna strip the screws holding in the stator.

Jimmy, you're still alive?! Could have fooled me... glad to see you're making some progress on the warrior man.

Gonna have him press the bearing into the new cover too..... Hey testing my stator; and my pickup coil is 9 ohms above range (215) BUT i did test it after i ran the machine. Clymer says to test while cold. Y'all think this is a cause for concern? I never had an issue; its just while I got everything off I guess if its bad I should replace

Jimmy, you're still alive?! Could have fooled me... glad to see you're making some progress on the warrior man.

My daughter totaled the Trans Am on st pats day. She's OK; most important...but car gone. Rear end around a tree. At least the LS engine still perfect so imma swap into something else...Got trans am parts everywhere over here. But Ive been bummed about it

Oh yea. She's fine....literally had the car out of storage for a week...nothing like havin' kids..like Rodney Dangerfield said "best part about kids is making em'!"

All back together. Started right up; went for a rip. No more leaking oil. Also changed oil & filter...Good day

Oh and pickup coil ohmed at 210 before I put it back together. 1 over range (170-209)..should be fine.

Latest posts

Back