• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand new set of 13/40 primary drive brand sprockets still in box and I could use some stock rear wheels...

Upon further inspection, that stock pipe is not great. It was on my bike for a bit when I got it and seemed fine. However it sounds like there is something(rust or carbon?) ratteling around inside. It looks ok other than surface rust.

looking for stock air filter tube/cage in good shape. let me know what ya got and want for it.

i don't have any raptor foot pegs. i think i may have some stock warrior pegs on a spare frame I have. those work?

It isnt the prettiest at the moment and while scrubbing it, I discovered its got a crack under the M. The crack isnt affecting it, so a strategically placed sticker could hide it. If either of you want it shipping is all that needs to be taken care of and it can go out Monday with some other things that got to get shipped. It does obviously need a "restore". It was originally on red headed before I changed the color scheme.

2013-02-16_15-39-17_998_zpscd075b20.jpg

Back