• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YFZ450 Proarmor Revolution nerfs, Nothing wrong with the nerfs, Swapped to some Houser Probounce's . Also for sale 2 Hiper Mudplugs I have 10 of them and only need 6 so I can let a few go.

Price drop asking 125 for the nerfs, these retail for 400, hell of a deal for these. Also The LSR stem I will take 60 free shipping

Last edited:
Proarmor revolutions SOLD!

Bones the LSR stem is for a Predator 500, Its new only been took out of box for pics. I was gonna use it on my 350 but haven't gotten around to it yet.

660 Owners, Anyone interested in my Yoshimura RS3 Full exhaust, has 2 hours on it, isn't even broke in, I put it on and haven't even rode the quad. retail 450 Make me a offer fellers includes factory box, instructions, exhaust plug, Decal kit. I finally got me a Curtis sparks X6 so therefore this one wont be needed.

+2 660 Raptor axle for MX, Non adjustable. Stronger than stock and +2 wider for better handling and control. I have a LSR Axcalibar so this one isn't being used. Will take offers or trades. Asking $90

DG national lite grab bar for sale, asking 35 shipped brand new, Been mounted but never scraped or rolled, Way stronger and thicker than oem's, retail for 55 to 64.50

is this bar still available? will it work on my warrior?

Yes I still have the DG national grab bar, And Yes it will fit your warrior. Most guys that put 350 raptor grab bars on the warriors fold the brackets down or just bend them off.

looking at it again i dont think it will work with the brake light

New parts for sale, all NEW, 1 set of black nets for nerfs, 2 PIAA H6M super white bulbs , IMS Gas vent tube, Outerwears for 350 Warrior, K/N precharger for YFZ450, K/N Precharger for Bombardier 450, 2 Outerwear Duncan racing water repellent filter fits 250R or Yamaha Banshee one black, one blue, Diamond plate custom warning covers fits many. Factory 909 Force grips grey with silver ends. Will post pics of the items in a few hours.

Tim any of those diamond plate warning label pieces fit the left rear fender label spot on a 02 warrior right above the heal guard?

I'll measure it quick and on those outerwares any of them big enough to fit a 7.5" long x 5.5" diameter K&N by chance?

Back