• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Houser Racing Antivibe clamp fits all 7/8ths. Asking $50 or will trade for a Houser 1 1/8th antivibe clamp.

Hiper carbon fiber mud plugs, Asking $30 for the pair, 8"s only for sale

Brand new HMF Competition slip on, Fits 87's to 04 warriors. Asking $225 shipped, Retails for $345. Comes with all hardware, decals and paperwork. Never installed

Last edited:
Dang that's a good deal on that pipe, and I'm in the market for one too, but it's a little out of my price range.

They are sweet!! My cousin had it for his and I traded around with him and got it, He told me he paid over $300 and just awhile ago CJ said he paid $290 so either way $215 $225 for a $300 to $345 exhaust is a steal. Never installed still has all the instructions, decals and hardware.

that's what I keep saying and if I could sell my HMF slip on to come up with the money to buy it but I'd hate to sell my HMF and it sells before I can buy it

Fellers I will take a 2 part payment< Ive had a few members do it in the past. I would rather someone off here get it than someone else.

I'll keep that 2 part deal in mind... I want it real bad but just short on the cash

Cycra CRM Probends Asking $50, Will NOT fit Flexx bars. Fasstco sale the mounts. These mount to all other bars. Retail $115.

Thanks Tim, still don't have the money though, my quad fund has run dry recently lol

Price drop!!! New Houser Racing Antivibe $40 shipped, MSRP retail $90.

Cycra CRM Probends $40 Shipped, MSRP Retail $115

those hmf comp. pipes are badass looking. look forward to seeing it on #5!!!

Cost me $148 bucks today to ship out all parts that has been bought in the last 5 days. Thanks so very much to everyone that has bought parts from here or from the FB page, You all rock!!!

Back