• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got them thanks man look good ill have to post some photos when I get them on. I got all the stickers too I was like **** there's more at the bottom. Got to love stickers with parts they go hand and hand

Checking Interest, 90% new Quadboss rear skid plate, Fits 350's. comes with all mounting hardware. would like to get $40 maybe $50. These MSRP for well over $100

Price drops

NEW Houser Racing billet Antivibe mounts, 7/8ths. Asking $40 shipped
NEW DG National lite grab bar $30 shipped, 350 Raptor

Im almost 100% sure it wont without cutting the fender mounts on the the grab bar, the Raptors add 2 mounts to every grab bar and the warrior dont use them.

LTR450 Owners, I got some brand new LSR Cross country arms for sale, -2 + 0.25 forward. Same as the YFZ arms I sold a few months ago. Im asking $400 OBO shipped. These MSRP Retail for over $1200, Ebay have a few sets listed for $689. This is a great deal for new XC LT Arms, Comes with lifetime warranty.

2 new Maxxis Raxr MX 20x6x10's for sale asking $120 shipped Weston you still want these???

2 ITP Quadcross fronts 20x6x10's New with aluminum rims asking $170 shipped OBO will flex on prices.

LSR XC LTR450 arms are pending sale, will relist if buyer backs out.

Back