• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimmy I give you my respect, You have not let up. You have officially caught the mod flu this hobby is very addictive.

Asking $200 to $250 for the +2 a arms and +2 tierods and Moose Racing ends, Absolute steal for these!!! Retail $400 the Moose tierods cost $45 a set so that's another $90.

ITP Baja rims polished 9x9's $120 shipped Or best offer will possibly trade, Polished 3+6 widens the rear.

i want em! gonna get em from you. yea im an addict. haha. ill pm you with the details.

Ed I don't have no yellow grips right now, But however I suggest some Protaper Tridensitys they have yellow ends and feel great. Ive owned a blue set and a yellow and they last and are only 10 bucks. CJ ended up with my first set of blues.

Jimmy I know the feeling man, I was so pumped to get my A arms. I literally looked for 2 years straight for used extended a arms and never had any luck. Its very rare to find them and in mint condition. To the other members that PM me about them no hard feelings, Those who know me, Know that I will always help out any way I can, I sale to who has first interest, And to everyone that has bought parts I thank you all so much!!!!

I just read that you had them a arms damn you jimmy damn you lol

A-Arms?

Are you looking for some A-Arms? I got a '01 Warrior that is being parted out and I still got the complete front end and all the suspension parts for it. Send me a PM if you are interested in anything.

Haha! Hells yea! I'm very grateful to Tim & its not taken for granted one bit.... I'm in love with this forum. Alot of good deals, great information, & awesome people on here.

I hate when things like this happens, Yes Ed is correct the arms are sold to Jimmy. Actually Coty I had you in mind when I listed them. Coty you can try and talk Jimmy out of them but im 100% sure he is keepin them.

Sorry Coty...I'm totally pumped over them! Best part is I got a huge tip from one of my clients for a job well done after my DJ gig last night; pretty much paid for em. I am feeling very blessed right now.

Last edited:
Can I run my stock brake lines with the new full flight +2 set up in the front or do I need to buy longer brake lines? And what else would I need to get to throw this kit on when I get it?

If you are going to, you have to unhook the brake lines from the frame mount and bend the lines out some. It's not the best way to do it but it works. That how I did my DJ kit and that's +3. Just be careful when bending. The right way to do it is to get longer lines, but that's up to you.

Back