• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks BK!!

If your still interested in the ITP Baja's I will have them ready and my Paypal straightened out this Friday, Thanks again BK for your patience.

OEM 660 axle SOLD rear hub SOLD,

BK got my Paypal fixed if your ready for the ITP Bajas

Also have a New Moose racing seal head for rear shock, fits many applications, 660's 350's and others. Includes aluminum body, dust seal, bushing, oil seal, Oring, Internal guide ring/ bushing, snap ring and top out bumper. Ready to install inside shock.

Just ordered some red Powermadds so my Yellows are for sale, Just the guards no mounts. Also comes with new Powermadd decals. These guards are new, asking $20 $25 around there. Save some cash buy these instead of spending 35 to 40 on the same.

The mounts are on Ebay, Every once in a while they pop up for around 12 to 15 bucks, If you buy them new they are 24. If you run fatbars or are thinkin about getting some I recommend the Rox Speedfx billet mounts they are for 7/8ths and 1 1/8ths. I will PM you in a bit Thanks Again!!!

Hey Tim do you still want to sell me those ski door yellow powermadds?

You are the man!!! Just got the payment, I will ship them out Monday so they should be there by Thursday/ Friday

For sale, +2 Full Flight a arms, Powder coated white, and +2 powdercoated tierods + Moose racing ends. These are not the arms off my 350. Will upload pics later. Anyone interested in these?? Save a lot of cash, No bends, chips or breaks, the heims don't even have wrench marks.

When I first read that message I was really confused cause I thought you were selling the new ones for the raptor lol. Should have said something before I bought your DJ kit, might have jumped on those if they were cheap, but they sound like they would cost me more than what I have in my front end now.

I didn't have them then, I just literally came across them. Any other time they would be people going crazy for a used set but apparently not. They are used but are 85% new. Just my luck they was PC'ed white lol its like it was meant to be, but I cant use 2 sets.

+2 Full Flight a arms, Powercoated white with +2 PC'ed tierods and Moose racing ends. I may end up keeping the ends for myself lol.

Yeah that always happens. You buy something and then the next day a better deal pops up. I feel your pain.

Latest posts

Back