It pays to have friends!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of swing arm was on your yfz? What kind of a arms? What kind of rear axle? And what kind of pipe?

Tyler said:
What kind of swing arm was on your yfz? What kind of a arms? What kind of rear axle? And what kind of pipe?

parts can be swapped and changed.. naming parts is a waste of time.. man up, give him the VIN# and the problem is solved... unless the VIN has been removed. which would likely mean its STOLEN

Either way, I think the best way to go about this Tyler and Sidewayz. Is through PMs and email. I hope you two can figure it out.

I was just busting his balls . When he said it was probably stolen I couldnt resist messin with him . He really should check into a title though LOL. I hope I didnt get you too worried , I was just messin with ya Tyler .

Ahhh sideways thats so Damn wrong you bout had me cryin you **** head i love this YFZ and then you go and say all this ****!! just straight up cold blooded!!! lol

YES !! I hope I didnt scare you too much . I would not have done that if I didnt think you could handle it . Your cool in my book - even if you have my quad !!!!!!!! HAHA

Haha thanks! But honestly i was thinking oh crap what if it is his fourwheler lol i know its his and it would be right to give it back and all but damn a love this dang bike lol

But i did get a pipe for it, that redneck modified one had to go. Its just a stock pipe for now without the baffle in it but when i get the money i will for sure get a aftermarket pipe put on it!

Nah, I ll trade you my stock rims for your rims, even pay to ship both ways!

Back