It pays to have friends!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang there is more $ in the front suspension alone than what i paid for it.

Well here are some more pictures of it after i took them ugly stickers off and washed it.

04052201b.jpg

04052201a.jpg

That looks a lil' better. The handlebars are leaning to the left some in the last picture.

Alright i will but im not sure of everything that is done to it as of right now.

The reason I asked about a title is that I had one IDENTICAL to this I used to race . It was stolen from me and the police thought it was taken to Illonois area , but they lost track of the people that they were after . I still have the title , whats the vin on that one BUDDY !

TOO identicle !!! I still have the reciepts for the arms and shocks . Who the H*ll sells a yfz 450 for $1500 ? Someone has some explaining to do !

no not yet , I couldnt afford them after I paid for the shocks and arms .

HAH, I knew that quad was stolen, sellin for that price only raises eyebrows. If ur not jokin sidewayz, and that really is your quad, this is a small freakin world. On a side note, Tyler can be thanked for finding your old quad.

I doubt they are the ones that took it but when you get a YFZ for next to nothing you might ask why ? Theres way more in that quad than he knows about if its my old one .

lol ha probably quit the site now. what kind of arms are those cause they are pretty bad ass lookin

Ya I havent seen him on here since I started asking ??????? TYLER WHERE ARE YOU ???????

i say his parents grounded him again and prolly tossed him in a well like Buffalo Bill... IT DOES WHAT ITS TOLD OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!

TYLER ? I baught some plane tickets ! Im heading west for the weekend . HAHAHAHA Maybe well bump into eachother .

Back