It pays to have friends!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler

Reaction score
Well i recently added a new member to the yamaha family! Its a 2005 yfz with elka shocks all the way around, +2 +1 a arms, +2 swing arm, hiper beadlocks all the way around and tons more stuff but that just a brief description of it. And o ya i only paid $1500 for it so like its says in the title IT PAYS TO HAVE FRIENDS!!! And i will get more pictures soon.

04022022a.jpg

04022016.jpg

04022243.jpg

Sounds like a really good deal. Change the timing chain in it if you are not sure if it has ever been done. If it hasn't then its well overdue.

and a new stem. U Lucky F'er!! Hahah. Those rims look familiar. So wants your plans with the war dog?

deadlastracing said:
and a new stem. U Lucky F'er!! Hahah. Those rims look familiar. So wants your plans with the war dog?

Well since i got to keep it i will still ride it and race it in the stock 400 class on flat track.

04031306.jpg

But here is what happened today to it.

04031838.jpg

Ya i know it is one me and my friend had to cut up and make it work temporarily because it was straight piped and it was to loud. It is the stock muffler off my warrior.

HAhaha, damn Tyler, you are young. Tumbs up on the broken ball joint. Sorry man, but that's the shittyist lookin yfz I have ever seen. Warrior pipe and those oval lookin sand tires????

deadlastracing said:
HAhaha, damn Tyler, you are young. Tumbs up on the broken ball joint. Sorry man, but that's the shittyist lookin yfz I have ever seen. Warrior pipe and those oval lookin sand tires????

Lol thats my little 9 year old brother he is the one that broke it. Are you serious about it being the shittyist looking yfz you have ever seen, cuz i no that that redneck/ghetto pipe makes it look alot worse, but still the worse looking yfz ever??? Oval shaped sand tires? Must be your computer screen or something cuz they are round lol

No it was caused by changing the shock mounts and the ball joint is not what messed up the castle nut or whatever its called just came off.

Back