Got it running, now new problem.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now it seems to want to run like crap, back fires out the intake and out the exhaust. took apart the carb and it was pretty nasty, put it all back together and still ran rough. finally figured out the left handle bar has a sensor of some sort above the clutch handle, looks as if that was a rear brake lever that someone took off, so I unhooked the harness and it would rev up alot better. long story short only time I got it to run perfect is when my hand was over the snorkle looking thing that comes up between your legs moreless. just lightly having the hand over that opening and she would rev to the moon and very quickly and responsive. also backfires out the exhaust and then sometimes thru the intake. I didn notice that the K&N air filter does not sit well in the holder. kinda rigged it up so it made a better mateing but still runs like crap. I noticed the main jet has a 150 I belive and it also has a big gun exhaust. any ideas ?? also how many turns out should the a/f screw be ?

and now its back to not sparking. Im about over this adventure...

Burned up the starter switch now, oh well game over hopefully its sold tomorrow if not then its all goin to ebay ! I appriciate the help guys but this thing needs Jesus.

Well I found out that the carb didnt have the accelerator spring so thats why it was running like crap and then it burned out the starter switch, I got the parts from Bomber and a new switch but still no spark. last thing left if the CDI I suppose. its got compression so I know the flywheel key isnt broke.

Back