• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
teamexileracing- fast shipping and great transaction, sent the wrong part and rewened a perfectally planned ride, THANKS!!!

Pelphrey- very fast supersonic transaction...he bought my barclamp...payed instantly shipped out next morning..thanks A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

haha, 98warrior sent the boots FAST!! wil deffianly buy more of his old unused stuff!!

teamexileracing - Bueno revue! Very helpful and provided info and pics of a-amrs and shocks. Very prompt and polite. Would do business again. Can't wait to bolt them on my "project" Warrior. Worth checking out.

WNK paid promptly and very responsive. Glad I was able to work out a deal and worth doing business with again.

WNK - Great to do business with. I bought his pegs and he sent them to me before I paid to make sure I liked them. Pretty trusting guy. Hope I didn't let him down.

I'm just glad you liked them. The stuff you sent me was great. Thanks a bunch.

bbbthreat is a good guy to do business with. I bought some heel guards from him. Nice shape, great price. Thanks.

WARRIORSP33D350...received Dial-a-Jet and oil cooler and big-bear adapter. Looks to be in good order. Would do business again. Can't wait to bolt this up to my rebuild.

lucasislight

bought an axle from me, fast shipper, not the person that gets on your nerves with tuns of questions, nice, understanding guy. Good doing business. AAAA++++

teamexileracing

got the axle, it was all cleaned up, looks to be good. this kid works hard to get it done right. thanks again!

pelphrey

bought a cd player from him. man of his word. brand new just like he said. very helpful guy to deal with. thanks again!

97warriorrider
~ great user to buy or sell to sent money when stated transaction was great would do biz with him again anyday.

~Eddie

97 warrior rider is a great user to buy or sell to sent money when stated transaction was great would do biz with him again anyday.

~Eddie
bought his oil cooler set up. great guy to do biz with. sent item as soon as payed for..didnt mind holding it for me..WOULD do biz again

Back